Everybody would like to know the magic formula to everlasting really like and a content relationship. The reality is, no relationship is at any time heading to be satisfied 100% of the time. There will be poor times and there will be times when you just want to scream and punch a pillow. The key to surviving these patches is just recognizing them as that – just patches. When you strike these types of rough moments, you need to have to don’t forget the large picture and all the factors you are with just one a further and attempt to connect to get past your difficulties. We’ve curated a checklist of 30 relationship quotations that will aid you appreciate how exclusive the bond of relationship definitely is and cherish one yet another.
Whether you’re engaged, recently married or are decades into relationship, these marriage prices will make you smile and want to pull your partner in for a tight hug.
Resource website link Love is the foundation of a successful and happy marriage. Whether you’re nearing the end of a long-term relationship or just entering into a new union, preserving faith and appreciation for each other is a key factor in keeping it strong. To help fuel that fire, here’s a collection of 30 marriage quotes that celebrate forever-kind of love.
1.”Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” ― Pablo Picasso
2. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” –Mignon McLaughlin
3. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ― Stephen Chbosky
4. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” — Dave Meurer
5. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is the one who finds that true friend in his wife.” — Franz Schubert
6. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
7. “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.” — Peter Ustinov
8. “One word Frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” — Sophocles
9. “ Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.” – Darlene Schacht
10. “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never ending portion of love and grace.” – Fawn Weaver
11. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”–Audrey Hepburn
12. “Till death do us part” doesn’t just mean through thick and thin, it means living and loving until the end.
13. “Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift, which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls, with whom they make up a sole family.” –Pope John Paul II
14. “We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.” –Anne Woodsworth
15. “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”–William Lyon Phelps
16. “The heart of marriage is memories; and if the two of you happen to have the same ones and can savor your re-told stories together, then your marriage is a gift from the gods.” –Bob Dylan
17. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”—Judy Garland
18. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.”–Ursula K. Le Guin
19. “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning, and all fear of an end.”–Author Unknown
20. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” —Richard Bach
21. “The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent, and it must be equal.” —Frank Pittman
22. “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.”–Ruth Bell Graham
23. “When we find someone with weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love.” –Dr. Seuss
24. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” –Jason Versey
25. “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” —Catherine Pulsifer
26. “Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.”–Chinese Proverb
27. “ Marriages, like a deck of cards, are shuffled and re-dealt everyday.”– Betty Cooke
28. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue.”-Barbara De Angelis
29. “Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.”-Sophie Kinsella
30. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.”-Barbara De Angelis
These marriage quotes remind us that nothing can break a strong marriage if two people are committed to a lasting relationship – even in tough times. The bond of love and respect that unites a couple will carry them through the storms and into the sunshine. May these quotes inspire you to find the perfect words to express your commitment and love.