Coming Soon from Epson: New 4K Enhanced PowerLite L Series
Epson recently announced ideas for new greater resolution 4K variations of its PowerLite L Collection projectors, which will be out there in March, according to a information launch.
The new 3-chip 3Liquid crystal display laser projectors will aspect WUXGA resolution with Epson’s 4K Enhancement engineering alongside with its branded coloration brightness and a “virtually servicing cost-free, 20,000-hour laser gentle supply and air filter,” according to the news launch.
The new projector styles can challenge illustrations or photos up to 500 inches diagonal and swap concerning facet ratios, from standard 16:10 to extremely-extensive 21:9, the enterprise explained. The projectors “will quickly wake up when sensing a signal or by Customer Electronics Control through HDMI.”
The PowerLite L770U (white) and PowerLite L775U (black) are 7,000-lumen laser projectors and PowerLite L570U comes in at 5,200 lumens.
Supplemental functions touted by Epson include:
- 4.6 million pixels on display screen: WUXGA with 4K Improvement “provides a visibly smoother and sharper display screen, even at close viewing distances” accepts 4K content material
- Substantial, extremely-huge exhibit: Displays images up to 500 inches diagonal both in standard 16:10 and 16:9 or in ultra-huge 16:6 and 21:9 for immersive movie conferencing
- Streamlined set up: Huge lens change, 1.6x optical zoom, developed-in edge blending, and geometric correction tools through on-display menu or Epson Professional Projector Tool software for Home windows and macOS
- Adaptable connectivity solutions: HDBaseT, two HDMI inputs, HDMI output, RJ-45, RS-232, and control management instruments
- Simplified procedure and information sharing: Automobile electric power-on, split display, screensharing with Epson iProjection, and optional wi-fi networking with the ELPAP11 adapter
- Customizable brightness modes: Set the projector to maintain a regular brightness degree around time, or established the brightness to Prolonged to enable optimize the lifestyle of the laser light resource
- Optional PixAlign digital camera: Adds multi-projector instruments mixing aid for tremendous-broad displays straightforward stacking without an external Personal computer monitor matching and auto coloration calibration
- Simply programmable with designed-in media participant and content creation app: Features templates, effects, colour filters and customizable choices playlist and playback functions allow for for seamless articles administration specifically or via the network
The new 4K improved PowerLite designs will be accessible in March 2023 through licensed resellers.
For a lot more information, take a look at Epson.com.
Kristal Kuykendall is editor, 1105 Media Instruction Group. She can
be achieved at [email protected].
Source website link Today, Epson introduced its new 4K Enhanced PowerLite L-Series projector models for higher education, making it easier than ever for universities and colleges to present stunning, ultra-bright 4K-resolution content in their classrooms.
The new models are part of the company’s family of PowerLite projectors which are designed to deliver uncompromised classroom performance, with features such as advanced focusing, low noise output, and industry leading connectivity. The 4K Enhanced PowerLite L-Series offers higher education institutions access to ultra-bright 4K-resolution images, stunning picture quality, and enhanced color accuracy, all at an affordable price.
PowerLite’s 4K Enhanced features are designed to produce an unprecedented picture on screen, while at the same time increasing the overall brightness of the projected image. Additionally, the projector was designed with lenses that allow users to adjust the focus manually and eliminate any blurring or distortion.
The projector also includes a wide range of connectivity options, allowing users to hook up to a variety of devices with ease. From mobile devices to streaming media players, the 4K Enhanced PowerLite is ready for any input source. The projector can be integrated with many AV systems to streamline connections and workflows. It also offers enhanced network management tools for IT environment.
In addition, researchers and professors can now easily show 4K videos with the additional support for HDR (high dynamic range) content. This enables users to experience colors and details even in dark and medium lit environments.
The 4K Enhanced PowerLite is sure to serve as an excellent tool in the classroom, making it easier than ever for higher education institutions to present ultra-bright and color-accurate 4K content to students. With its simple setup, user-friendly features and network management capabilities, the 4K Enhanced PowerLite is the one projector you need to make that next class presentation count.